1 (edited by tangyisong 2014-05-14 03:22:44)

Topic: A suggestion about RME UFX

I am the user of  Fireface UFX.  Fireface UFX have a powerful DSP , Especially in the equalizer(EQ). I achieve digital audio frequency divider(bass, midrange and treble) function  through the EQ and low cut function of UFX(Occupying a total of 6 analog output channels)  , the crossover points  is  300HZ and 3000Hz,  but  the hi cut filter (in the third EQ band) can not be switched to 24 dB/oct ,  and  the upper frequency limit of the low cut filter is  limitted at  500HZ,  so  it can't realize frequency divider ideally.

many users  hope  the hi cut filter (in the third EQ band) can be switched to 24 dB/oct (12dB/oct -24dB/oct , can adjust ),  and  the upper frequency limit of the low cut filter can be higher than 500HZ(don't limit),  so use it flexibly!   We hope RME can  improve it  in the next version of the firmware and driver .   thanks!           

RME's  fanciers, Tang   2014-05-14

My e-mail: tangyisong@gmail.com

Re: A suggestion about RME UFX

UFX,  As the flagship product of RME , If the above  suggestion is accepted and implemented, its application scope will be expanded, will be worthy of the name of a flagship products.

hope  the hi cut filter (in the third EQ band) can be switched to 24 dB/oct (12dB/oct -24dB/oct , can adjust ),  and  the upper frequency limit of the low cut filter can be higher than 500HZ(don't limit),  so use it flexibly!   We hope RME can  improve it  in the next version of the firmware and driver .   thanks!

We have seen the suggestion, thanks.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME