1 (edited by ecce_cello 2014-02-07 21:46:17)

Topic: Loopback to record submix in Loopy (iPad)?

hi there!

i just bought today fireface ucx to use with my ipad, this combination is so powerful, it rises up to totally new quality levels the ipad as a recording/performing tool, i am so excited!

here is my "issue", i use the app "loopy" for live performances, and i want to be able to make a submix with input 3 "inst" with my instrument, and input 2 with a mic, make some adjustments of EQ and volume and reverb, and then being able to send both inputs with their adjustments to a single "virtual" input... so in "loopy" app i just would choose that input amongst the 18 available inputs that the app shows, and loopy would record both –instrument and mic with their adjustments– as one.

is this possible??

i hope so!

thanks a lot in advance, and congratulations to the rme crew for making this state of the art audio interface work with idevices.

david

www.eccecello.com

Re: Loopback to record submix in Loopy (iPad)?

The Loopback feature is not available in CC mode. But a digital loopback via SPDIF or ADAT cable, input to output, will do it.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

hahá, thanks for the quick answer. i had done a workaround plugin a jack from out 4 to in 5. but i suppose this toslink connection will increase the audio quality, right?

also... all my ipad apps work great with my ucx... except yours!
after many hours of trial, totalmix fx just says "fireface UFX disconnected", but i have none. mine is UCX. and no way i get it to recognize it.

i am using ios 7.0.4, original ckk, ipad mini retina.

what am i doing wrong?

one thousand thanks (and excuse me for the crossposting...)

david

www.eccecello.com

You not only get better audio quality, but significantly less delay.

Regarding flashing, that was answered in the other thread where you asked.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

The Loopback feature is not available in CC mode. But a digital loopback via SPDIF or ADAT cable, input to output, will do it.

if you use this patching and there is accidently a loop created with channel routing so one channels gain signal becomes 100% overladed.. Can it cause any problems to the UFX if it sits there undeteced for any period of time ?

In the past i have used ADAT out to ADAT in to route software playback back through the input channels and i have noticed sometimes when i first turn UFX on, one of the VU's is solid red because of a loop with the ADAT cables.. It goes away when i open totalmix and i am inside the OS, im sure i could locate it and get rid of it but it has made me wonder if this kind of feedback loop going unnoticed could be harmful at all ?

Not harmful in terms of defective electronics.
But any kind of digital loop can cause clock feedback, means the clock will run away to the lower or upper limit and make the unit behave weired - until internal clock mode is activated. That might happen not earlier than the driver is loaded...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

no worries thanks..

8 (edited by ecce_cello 2014-03-29 11:04:51)

dear matthias,

following your advice i am doing a "loopback" using an adat cable, but i am very scared, as i have only got 2 weeks for my new series of concerts, and this trick is doing weird things, my fireface ucx randomly corrupts the sound going thru the toslink cable, you can listen to a sample here:

http://3delamadrugada.files.wordpress.c … acking.m4a

i am using ios 7.04, loopy app, the original cables that came with the ucx and the latest firmware.

this error happens sometimes after 5 minutes of playing, sometimes after 1 hour of playing. i don't think i am doing any intense processing at all, i just don't know how to proceed.

audio only gets corrupted going thru the toslink cable, the rest of the outputs sound good.

this error gets fixed by unplugging and plugging again the usb cable. but i don't want to do this in the middle of a concert!

i spent all my savings in this audiointerface hoping it would be the most solid/reliable system to make music with my ipad... :(

is there something wrong in my fireface unit??

thanks a lot for your support.

david

www.eccecello.com

What iPad? TM FX for iPad 1.0 or 1.1? Which CC firmware in the UCX?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

thanks a lot for your quick response.

i had tm fx 1.0 and firmware v.42

just upgraded everything, i'm going to make a rehearsal right now, i hope these updates fix this issue!

thanks a lot once more.

david

www.eccecello.com

They most probably will!

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

dear matthias,

i am totally destroyed. this is very disappointing. i have left only 15 days for starting my tour! ...updating firmware and totalmix not only didn't fix my problem, but made it worse. before that, at least only the audio going thru the digital ports would get corrupted. but now, all the audio going thru the main outs gets absolutely bit downsampled, corrupted, cracking and crazy worse artifacts. it happens again randomly –maybe after one hour, maybe after 10 minutes–, with no apparent reason. and gets fixed as soon as i unplug and plug the usb cable from the ipad (i'm also using original cck from apple).

i set the rme interface settings to 44100, enabled background mode, clock source internal, optical out adat.

i am using ipad mini retina, ios 7.04.

i just hope i am doing something wrong and i don't realize, otherwise i feel a little bit shocked for having spent this amount of money in such an unstable and unpredictable audio interface.

thank you for your comprehension, it's just i can't believe instead of solving problems and making my work better and easier, i made it more complicated and tricky.

david

www.eccecello.com

Is the clock source set to 'Internal' in the TM FX app?

What firmware version does the UCX have now?

Is Loopy also set to 44.1 kHz?

Is the problem maybe happening when the iPad Mini's screen turns off or if it goes into Lock state?

Finally: just for testing you could remove the optical loopback and use an analog one. That would make clear quickly if it has something to do with ADAT clocking.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Some more:

- to exclude TM FX as problem source: disable the Background mode, and close TM FX completely (you don't need it anymore after having loaded the routing once?)

- make sure no other apps are running in the background, close them all.

- which version of Loopy is that? I will run some tests with the latest one too.

- are you using MIDI with Loopy?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

i use many many different apps during a concert, sometimes several apps at the same time, other times i just let them in background in case i use them meanwhile improvising. these are:

- loopy
- samplr
- idensity
- midibridge
- tb midistuff
- audiobus
- turnado
- yellofier
- lemur

i have played full concerts of 70 minutes running all these apps with no problems at all, but a few pops or clicks.

i am using midi over bluetooth, using blueboard. also with no issues at the moment.
these last year i use line6 sonicport digital interface with nice results, but i always wanted to improve sound quality to the maximum, as well as the routing options, that's why i moved to fireface ucx in the hope it would be the dream team together with the newest and powerful ipad mini.

-----
Is the clock source set to 'Internal' in the TM FX app?
YES

What firmware version does the UCX have now?
fw44

Is Loopy also set to 44.1 kHz?
LOOPY CAN'T CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

Is the problem maybe happening when the iPad Mini's screen turns off or if it goes into Lock state?
NO

Finally: just for testing you could remove the optical loopback and use an analog one. That would make clear quickly if it has something to do with ADAT clocking.
I WILL TRY THIS

thanks a lot for your support

www.eccecello.com

ok. i tried with total mix not in background and not even launched. also with the digital loopback. and the problem appeared the same.
but i turned off blueboard (the bluetooth midi foot controller connected to my ipad), and it seems everything was nice for half an hour. i connected my faderfox midi controller to my fireface, and midi worked fine, with no problems.

then i re-connected blueboard again, and after 5 minutes, the bit downsampling disaster appeared back.

so it seems to be a problem with this bluetooth device, which is a pity! because it's a really useful, small, and nice midi controller to assign basic functions. 

why do you think a bluetooth-midi device is causing this??

thanks

www.eccecello.com

The problem can indeed be caused by the Blueboard app, which translates BT to MIDI. I am not sure if you are willing to further analyse this and then talk to IK about a possible issue. And we will not be able to help here, sorry.

If you want to know more:

- is the distorted audio happening when using the Blueboard, means MIDI data is currently sent, or even when doing nothing, just with the app in the background? I would expect that a MIDI event triggers this, so you either used one of the foot keys, or you even connected a pedal and this way send a longer stream of MIDI data - then boom.

- a first hint of a possible problem cause is the CPU load generated by the (any) app, both when doing nothing and when translating MIDI commands. The app System Status from Jiri Techet includes a CPU load recorder and tracks in the background, so you can perform some typical stuff on your iPad, then quickly change to System Status to see what CPU load those actions caused in the last 30 seconds. For this test you should have the Blueboard app running all alone, and second with Loopy in the background. Sounds technical, I know, but this is what I would do to try tracking down the problem and maybe have some proof.

Regarding UCX and the Line 6 Sonic Port: comparing these is not fair. The Sonic Port has only 2 channels I/O, thus causes a very low load not only on USB but the whole subsystem. The UCX has 18 channels I/O plus two MIDI I/Os. With such a load a misbehaving MIDI app can disturb the iOS audio subsystem (Core Audio), causing exactly the sound that you provided above, and sometimes requiring a complete reset of Core Audio to become clean again (re-plug audio interface). There is absolutely nothing that we can do to prevent that from our side, sorry.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

thank you matthias, after stopping using blueboard, everything goes fine. i will do more tests and also i will figure out how to change my midi control set up. i will post here whatever results.

david

www.eccecello.com

19 (edited by ecce_cello 2014-04-01 13:47:24)

hallo again, each day i am more and more disappointed...

i just changed my live performance set up, accepting that blueboard was the problem. i hurts, as it worked very fine untill fireface came to my life... but i am willing to do whatever it takes to have the best audio quality.
now i am using midi softstep controller, using the midi ports of the fireface.
more complicated for me, but i bought the midi extension port and made it work.

but the same problem persists! less regularly... but it happens again with no reason. in the middle of a rehearsal. only 12 days left to begin my tour!! omg. how do you think it feels?? it's really scary! really really scary.

i thought fireface was the strongest link of my chain... not the weakest.

i have been for years involved in theatrical, musical or visual productions, making use of new technologies, even if they were as new that they were buggy. taking risks when necessary. i have also worked as a beta tester... but when i purchased fireface, i didn't thought i was taking any risk at all. in fact i got it because i thought it was the safest and more solid and reliable sound interface available for ipad.

i only bought it because it said it worked perfect with ipad.

now i find my self testing a hardware device, from what looks like a beta version of what it should be?

i also got one of the most powerful ipads available.

it doesn't feel good to complain like this, but i find my self in a situation i never thought could be possible after expending such an amount of money in a device.

instead of focusing in my music rehearsals, i will continue doing tests and trying to figure out what's going on to try to fix it.

www.eccecello.com

20 (edited by ecce_cello 2014-04-05 11:53:30)

dear matthias,
today i was doing more tests:

as you suggested i disconnected optical loopback and used analog one. in order to isolate the problem, i also stopped using any midi control device. and i also quited from totalmix app. just the interface, my just rebooted ipad mini retina, audio playing, and two opened apps: loopy and turnado:

only 20 minutes playing and the same downsampled bit sound problem appeared.

conclusions: it's neither a problem of the blueboard bluetooth midi conexion, nor a problem of the optical feedback, nor a problem of the totalmix app, nor a problem of too much cpu loading app (only a couple of apps opened, my activity monitor only showing 55% cpu usage), nor a problem of the midi handling... i'm also using all original cables from you and from apple... then it's a problem of the fireface ucx.

i'd like to know if it's possible that my total brand new unit is defective. or if it's simply that fireface ucx is not really prepared to work properly with ios devices. i did everything you suggested. i also send a ticket to the support team a week ago, with no answer yet.

making music with ios devices is my work, this is how i do my living. i moved to fireface ucx because i wanted to give the best of my work to the audience, to give the best sound and reliability to the sound engineers of the theaters in which i play. to focus on music, not in my technical problems... it seems in my next concert in milano this won't be possible, but this is not because i didn't expend all my money in (what i thought was) the best gear, or because i didn't expend 10 hours day rehearsing and trying hard to solve all my issues before getting on stage.

www.eccecello.com

21 (edited by ecce_cello 2014-04-05 12:38:45)

unplug and plug the cable... 5 minutes playing... suddenly the audio from ipad stops coming out (not even downsampled, just silence). but the audio routed thru the fireface goes out clean, also i can record loops inside loopy. after unplug and plug again usb cable, ipad audio goes out again, and i hear the audio got recorded properly.

my girlfriend is just laughing at me, first when i bough the fireface, i had to explain to her and justify why instead of going one week to the beach i had invested on it: "i need it for my work darling, i have to go one step ahead and invest in the best gear"

please, help!!

edited: this time i had quited turnado app, just to discard it was the problem. just running loopy.

www.eccecello.com

Right after your first report we had Loopy running for hours on two iPads with UCX and TM FX in the background, MIDI I/O active, and not a single problem - as expected. If iOS would work so bad you would read it in this forum. Your situation seems quite special. I have no clue what causes this now in your latest test, sorry.

If the UCX would be defective (what I doubt) then it wouldn't work correctly under Windows/Mac as well. Is it possible to check that?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

One more thing. I have to mention this as not all users are aware of typical iOS pitfalls: If you have a crazy situaton like reported, iOS still recording but no playback sound, it is most propbably not enough to restart the app or to replug the interface (reset of Core Audio). Often enough something in iOS hangs or occupies resources, and the only way to fully reset its state and get back to perfect behavior is to restart the iPad completely (shut down, turn on).

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

hallo matthias,

i have been recording some demos for my new album using the ucx and my macbook pro with no problems at all. the crazy behavior comes when i use it with ipad,

but i bought the ucx almost exclusively to use it with my iphone/ipad in my live performances.

should i update the ipad to ios 7.1?? is totalmix updated to work with 7.1?

i know from your side it must also not be easy, but neither myself can't reproduce a single behavior that makes the bug appear...

but it's obvious that there's a serious problem here. i have been stressing all my gear for 10 years in my live performances, taking it to the limits doing crazy stuff, and it's the first time, even before starting to stress it, just doing the simple task it's made for, it's simply failing and failing.

it's the first time i had some money to buy professional gear. that's why i am so much confused and lost.

until now, the hardware thing was just plug and turn knobs. my headaches came programing and using software. but fireface just made hardware also complicated and tricky! what should i do??

www.eccecello.com

ecce_cello wrote:

should i update the ipad to ios 7.1?? is totalmix updated to work with 7.1?

Worth trying. And yes.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

upgraded to iOS 7.1 and i already found a very very weird thing, i recorded a video, so no one think i am hallucinating:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibibAr7mpc

this malfunction of the launch of turnado from audiobus2, when switching to turnado, ONLY fails when the fireface ucx is plugged to the ipad, unplug it, and everything goes back to normality.

tomorrow i will do my last tests and rehearsal with my fireface, if it fails again as it did every single rehearsal during past week, i will have to think there's something really wrong here.

seriously... what happens inside the ipad when plugging the fireface ucx to it?? for what i see out there, some other people are using ipad mini/audiobus2/turnado + usb audio interface with multiple in/out... and no one seems to have this problem.

i have performed with this ipad last months with no problems at all (until i plugged the fireface), so the ipad is fine.

www.eccecello.com

alles gut!!

iOS 7.1 fixes all weird problems with audio.

i wanted to wait a little and be sure before posting again.

i rehearsed for 5 days, and performed with no issues.

problems related with audiobus and sugarbytes apps when using multichannel interfaces seem to be related to a problem of sugarbytes apps.

i'm happy everything is finally on place.
my girlfriend is also happy.

thanks a lot for your patience!!

www.eccecello.com

That is good news!

Let me point out that we are not aware of any fix for audio between 7.04 and 7.1, otherwise I would have recommended the update from the beginning. Nor is there any information from Apple about any change relating to this topic. But that doesn't mean much, we (developers) always find things that Apple fixes or changes but never talks about. And maybe the fix applies to a specific model only, so others would not be able to easily reproduce the problem.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

regarding to this sugarbyte's apps issue... it seems to be related only with the use of fireface ucx.

all sugarbytes' apps crash when used inside audiobus2 IF fireface ucx IS PLUGGED. as soon as it's not plugged, everything goes fine. here a video:

http://youtu.be/vibibAr7mpc

i was afraid it could be related to the multiple channel interfaces, so i asked other users in audiobus forum, here is the thread:

http://forum.audiob.us/discussion/4194/ … t-#Item_21

nobody else has this problem, and even some people with multiple in/out interfaces tested it, and it goes fine for everybody.

so it seems a problem specifically related to the way fireface ucx handles audio. as absolutely no one else is experimenting these crashes.

sugarbytes' apps are great in combination with audiobus2, so it really hurts not to be able to use this wining tandem.

any ideas??

thanks a lot.

www.eccecello.com

We use audio completely per the standard, so I don't expect an issue. Does the same issue happen when you deactivate Background Mode in TM FX, then close and exit TM FX completely? If it works then it would be a MIDI issue, not audio, and could be fixed quickly.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I read through the linked thread and just wanted to point out that your interface is 18 I/O (you wrote 16) and no one else in that thread tested with so many channels. Also you have part of the solution in your hands - the crash report that iOS generates and which includes useful information for the Sugarbyte guys to fix this.

If you sync your iPad to your Windows computer the crash reports are automatically transferred to

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\device name\appname_date_device.ips or crash

Normal text files, so you can look into them yourself.

Similar on the Mac.  After sync open the Finder, hold the "option" key while clicking on the "Go" menu.  You should see a menu item for "Library."  Click on that, then continue navigating to Logs, CrashReporter, etc.

Feel free to also send them to me for checking them.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

32 (edited by ecce_cello 2014-04-26 23:07:09)

dear mathias,

thanks a lot for your reply and for taking time to read all the related info. i was on a trip and couldn't asnwer before.
down here is the crash log from WOW's sugarbytes apps, this crash repeats and repeats the same with all sugarbytes apps.

this problem persists even when total mix is closed and background deactivated.

thanks once more.

{"bundleID":"com.sugar-bytes.WOW","app_name":"WOW","bug_type":"109","name":"WOW","os_version":"iPhone OS 7.1 (11D167)","version":"2.1.0 (2.1.0)"}

Incident Identifier: FBE9A0EE-28C6-4CB1-SCA-4F4A1331D6DA

CrashReporter Key:   3Sde2d6d75d91295342b12a2d9bcefc9a99afa155

Hardware Model:      iPad4,4

Process:             WOW [169]

Path:                /var/mobile/Applications/CD49F1D8-E433-4BDC-B060-555A3637E790/WOW.app/WOW

Identifier:          com.sugar-bytes.WOW

Version:             2.1.0 (2.1.0)

Code Type:           ARM-64 (Native)

Parent Process:      launchd [1]

Date/Time:           2014-04-22 18:32:49.232 +0200

OS Version:          iOS 7.1 (11D167)

Report Version:      104

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Triggered by Thread:  7

Thread 0:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x0000000193969ca0 0x193968000 + 7328

1   CoreFoundation                0x000000018699e570 0x1868d4000 + 828784

2   CoreFoundation                0x000000018699c700 0x1868d4000 + 820992

3   CoreFoundation                0x00000001868dd6cc 0x1868d4000 + 38604

4   AVFoundation                  0x00000001856ea8fc 0x185648000 + 665852

5   AVFoundation                  0x000000018568a5cc 0x185648000 + 271820

6   WOW                           0x000000010006d38c 0x100064000 + 37772

7   WOW                           0x000000010006dac4 0x100064000 + 39620

8   WOW                           0x00000001000c4c90 0x100064000 + 396432

9   CoreFoundation                0x0000000186992fb0 0x1868d4000 + 782256

10  CoreFoundation                0x00000001868dfbb0 0x1868d4000 + 48048

11  Foundation                    0x0000000187472744 0x187468000 + 42820

12  WOW                           0x00000001001810dc 0x100064000 + 1167580

13  WOW                           0x000000010017e5c4 0x100064000 + 1156548

14  libdispatch.dylib             0x000000019386c010 0x193868000 + 16400

15  libdispatch.dylib             0x000000019386bfd0 0x193868000 + 16336

16  libdispatch.dylib             0x000000019386f1d8 0x193868000 + 29144

17  CoreFoundation                0x000000018699e628 0x1868d4000 + 828968

18  CoreFoundation                0x000000018699c968 0x1868d4000 + 821608

19  CoreFoundation                0x00000001868dd6cc 0x1868d4000 + 38604

20  GraphicsServices              0x000000018c569c08 0x18c55c000 + 56328

21  UIKit                         0x0000000189a0efd8 0x189994000 + 503768

22  WOW                           0x00000001000c3090 0x100064000 + 389264

23  libdyld.dylib                 0x0000000193887a9c 0x193884000 + 15004

Thread 1:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x0000000193969aa8 0x193968000 + 6824

1   libdispatch.dylib             0x000000019386d998 0x193868000 + 22936

Thread 2:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x0000000193982e74 0x193968000 + 110196

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a01548 0x193a00000 + 5448

Thread 3:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x0000000193982e74 0x193968000 + 110196

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a01548 0x193a00000 + 5448

Thread 4:

4   libAVFAudio.dylib             0x000000018577d5ec 0x18576c000 + 71148

5   libAVFAudio.dylib             0x000000018577201c 0x18576c000 + 24604

6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03e18 0x193a00000 + 15896

7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03d70 0x193a00000 + 15728

8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a01550 0x193a00000 + 5456

Thread 5 name:  com.apple.CFSocket.private

Thread 5:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x000000019398276c 0x193968000 + 108396

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03e18 0x193a00000 + 15896

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03d70 0x193a00000 + 15728

3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a01550 0x193a00000 + 5456

Thread 6 name:  us.audioub.listener

Thread 6:

4   CoreFoundation                0x0000000186932d54 0x1868d4000 + 388436

5   WOW                           0x000000010016b0a8 0x100064000 + 1077416

6   Foundation                    0x0000000187560408 0x187468000 + 1016840

7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03e18 0x193a00000 + 15896

8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03d70 0x193a00000 + 15728

9   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a01550 0x193a00000 + 5456

Thread 7 Crashed:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x000000019398258c 0x193968000 + 107916

1   libsystem_c.dylib             0x0000000193916884 0x1938b4000 + 403588

2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x0000000193916810 0x1938b4000 + 403472

3   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00000001938eb780 0x1938b4000 + 227200

4   WOW                           0x000000010016944c 0x100064000 + 1070156

5   WOW                           0x000000010018c78c 0x100064000 + 1214348

6   WOW                           0x00000001001704d4 0x100064000 + 1098964

7   WOW                           0x000000010016fd0c 0x100064000 + 1096972

8   WOW                           0x0000000100171abc 0x100064000 + 1104572

9   WOW                           0x00000001001718dc 0x100064000 + 1104092

10  WOW                           0x00000001000cee18 0x100064000 + 437784

11  AudioToolbox                  0x0000000186266d78 0x18614c000 + 1158520

12  AudioToolbox                  0x000000018625fd54 0x18614c000 + 1129812

13  AudioToolbox                  0x0000000186264cb8 0x18614c000 + 1150136

14  AudioToolbox                  0x00000001862632d4 0x18614c000 + 1143508

15  AudioToolbox                  0x000000018624ed90 0x18614c000 + 1060240

16  AudioToolbox                  0x000000018624fbe0 0x18614c000 + 1063904

17  AudioToolbox                  0x0000000186246050 0x18614c000 + 1024080

18  AudioToolbox                  0x0000000186199500 0x18614c000 + 316672

19  AudioToolbox                  0x000000018621f688 0x18614c000 + 865928

20  AudioToolbox                  0x000000018624f058 0x18614c000 + 1060952

21  AudioToolbox                  0x0000000186252234 0x18614c000 + 1073716

22  AudioToolbox                  0x0000000186182278 0x18614c000 + 221816

23  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03e18 0x193a00000 + 15896

24  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03d70 0x193a00000 + 15728

25  libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a01550 0x193a00000 + 5456

Thread 8:

1   CoreMIDI                      0x0000000186f8c1bc 0x186f84000 + 33212

2   CoreMIDI                      0x0000000186fa82e4 0x186f84000 + 148196

3   CoreMIDI                      0x0000000186f8d378 0x186f84000 + 37752

4   CoreMIDI                      0x0000000186f8cf40 0x186f84000 + 36672

5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03e18 0x193a00000 + 15896

6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03d70 0x193a00000 + 15728

7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a01550 0x193a00000 + 5456

Thread 9:

4   CoreFoundation                0x0000000186932d54 0x1868d4000 + 388436

5   CoreMotion                    0x0000000187096538 0x187058000 + 255288

6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03e18 0x193a00000 + 15896

7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03d70 0x193a00000 + 15728

8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a01550 0x193a00000 + 5456

Thread 10 name:  us.audioub.transmitter

Thread 10:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x0000000193982394 0x193968000 + 107412

1   WOW                           0x0000000100165ce8 0x100064000 + 1055976

2   Foundation                    0x0000000187560408 0x187468000 + 1016840

3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03e18 0x193a00000 + 15896

4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a03d70 0x193a00000 + 15728

5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x0000000193a01550 0x193a00000 + 5456

Thread 7 crashed with ARM Thread State (64-bit):

x0: 0x0000000000000000   x1: 0x0000000000000000   x2: 0x0000000000000000   x3: 0x0000000000000001

x4: 0x0000000000000000   x5: 0x0000000000989680   x6: 0x0000000170248ca0   x7: 0x0000000170248ca0

x8: 0x0000000008000000   x9: 0x0000000004000000  x10: 0x0000000000000000  x11: 0x00000000431bde83

x12: 0x0000000000000031  x13: 0x0000000000034000  x14: 0x0000000000000000  x15: 0x0000000000000000

x16: 0x0000000000000148  x17: 0x0000000100298368  x18: 0x0000000000000000  x19: 0x0000000000000006

x20: 0x000000010337c000  x21: 0x00000000000000b4  x22: 0x0000000100229c01  x23: 0x0000000000000400

x24: 0x00000000000049b0  x25: 0x00000001035109c8  x26: 0x0000000000000000  x27: 0x000000010350c000

x28: 0x00000001002d4000  fp: 0x000000010337b290   lr: 0x0000000193a0516c

sp: 0x000000010337b270   pc: 0x000000019398258c cpsr: 0x00000000

Binary Images:

0x100064000 - 0x100297fff WOW arm64  <22a9543d0d403874b50ccc1fbddffe6c> /var/mobile/Applications/CD19F1D8-E488-4BDC-B060-665A3637E790/WOW.app/WOW

0x1051c0000 - 0x1051cffff QuickSpeak arm64  <8e5d7c02472c3ac689c41a0a894197e3> /System/Library/AccessibilityBundles/QuickSpeak.bundle/QuickSpeak

0x120008000 - 0x12002ffff dyld arm64  <628da833271c3f9bb8d44c34060f55e0> /usr/lib/dyld

0x185384000 - 0x18538bfff AccessibilitySettingsLoader arm64  <cea2db46581b359a8d631c1ef27dc15c> /System/Library/AccessibilityBundles/AccessibilitySettingsLoader.bundle/AccessibilitySettingsLoader

0x185648000 - 0x18576bfff AVFoundation arm64  <71b3ba6895883ad3bec5a25d26af998e> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/AVFoundation

0x18576c000 - 0x185797fff libAVFAudio.dylib arm64  <b0ce8a8a398a3fad8d58009fdda45a66> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/libAVFAudio.dylib

0x185798000 - 0x18579bfff Accelerate arm64  <fe3a369c06d23c4fb0c053964eab7e0a> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Accelerate

0x1857a8000 - 0x18597bfff vImage arm64  <35138843dfb73924908202512ca0e178> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vImage.framework/vImage

0x18597c000 - 0x185a1bfff libBLAS.dylib arm64  <d1836bd233333aadb94d6f848f22251e> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libBLAS.dylib

0x185a1c000 - 0x185d7ffff libLAPACK.dylib arm64  <8c24faa666963e4d905cd73fef3b7324> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libLAPACK.dylib

0x185d80000 - 0x185dd7fff libvDSP.dylib arm64  <f9b2f7b3ea2938bf99adbdf9e4cc159c> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libvDSP.dylib

0x185dd8000 - 0x185df7fff libvMisc.dylib arm64  <bd7cb5c078cf3d7bba947c31f3d802ce> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/libvMisc.dylib

0x185df8000 - 0x185dfbfff vecLib arm64  <c29a5c80dbf73db7b35ea6912c01192a> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/vecLib

0x185dfc000 - 0x185e23fff Accounts arm64  <04e6c9c23f373940997e5568b8a52603> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accounts.framework/Accounts

0x185e28000 - 0x185ea3fff AddressBook arm64  <35e5cdf723fb38cdb17c46d6dbb19028> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/AddressBook

0x185ffc000 - 0x18614bfff AudioCodecs arm64  <991fad88335b3b4bbb060bcbe7ae75f7> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioCodecs

0x18614c000 - 0x1864c3fff AudioToolbox arm64  <c6d6e3f3b295323ca7a6f9016df15057> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/AudioToolbox

0x1864c4000 - 0x18662ffff CFNetwork arm64  <ce62a2429e433953866294646317b611> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/CFNetwork

0x186630000 - 0x186693fff CoreAudio arm64  <027099a00e6f364ea18557d3d7e743c5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/CoreAudio

0x186694000 - 0x1866affff CoreBluetooth arm64  <ca7f04755bc03522b819c19f58a5aa71> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/CoreBluetooth

0x1866b0000 - 0x1868d3fff CoreData arm64  <79836e6d01813ffb9ca5a5723a9ad232> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/CoreData

0x1868d4000 - 0x186a5ffff CoreFoundation arm64  <abddfb7e0392366183e4546f8edbb06b> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation

0x186a60000 - 0x186bbffff CoreGraphics arm64  <c16c7faf626234f1992f1e7f27ef992f> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/CoreGraphics

0x186bc4000 - 0x186c0ffff libCGFreetype.A.dylib arm64  <51d36f0a499838b8a2aa79a5fc9196b6> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libCGFreetype.A.dylib

0x186c14000 - 0x186c1ffff libCMSBuiltin.A.dylib arm64  <abba57fe12cf30718bb2c460a6380522> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libCMSBuiltin.A.dylib

0x186e14000 - 0x186e33fff libRIP.A.dylib arm64  <a14beaa248403132b59db3788bde7e1b> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x186e34000 - 0x186f2bfff CoreImage arm64  <2cb108f589ce30e6aa03ebf50787cf8f> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/CoreImage

0x186f2c000 - 0x186f83fff CoreLocation arm64  <2837acd3920a36e793f78bb22b194701> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/CoreLocation

0x186f84000 - 0x186fbffff CoreMIDI arm64  <f01dc17ea24a39ce84710fb64c32d801> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/CoreMIDI

0x186fc0000 - 0x187057fff CoreMedia arm64  <74d16ad381e0315fa588aef54c47568a> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/CoreMedia

0x187058000 - 0x18710ffff CoreMotion arm64  <8f35199cab473ca1b5d77993101d118c> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMotion.framework/CoreMotion

0x187110000 - 0x18717ffff CoreTelephony arm64  <61e20d91b4d6306881a64da129c0dcf1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/CoreTelephony

0x187180000 - 0x18723bfff CoreText arm64  <a37c64fd15d7349a80003eb7bd01770d> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/CoreText

0x18723c000 - 0x187253fff CoreVideo arm64  <96d0f8afdb8537cca3a45ff7e20f97e2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/CoreVideo

0x187468000 - 0x1876a7fff Foundation arm64  <a698ba21ece734889c74bf2c20e6aea4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Foundation

0x1878d8000 - 0x187947fff IOKit arm64  <e894ec9fc84031e4887ef357d2ac1f2e> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x187948000 - 0x187babfff ImageIO arm64  <dfbd6acd2f3c320882b2adecefe6a168> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO

0x187bac000 - 0x187ebffff JavaScriptCore arm64  <547d5d3f2f7c3b919b8a5467a2958c88> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/JavaScriptCore

0x187f84000 - 0x187f8bfff MediaAccessibility arm64  <32ba2d484586380cadf7166ba91ffcce> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/MediaAccessibility

0x187f8c000 - 0x1881dbfff MediaPlayer arm64  <c3c07579c6ef3daa9382d719ea0b3c62> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaPlayer.framework/MediaPlayer

0x1881dc000 - 0x188573fff MediaToolbox arm64  <1bd2eacffd873463b4ab88b599efdd77> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/MediaToolbox

0x188638000 - 0x1886b3fff MobileCoreServices arm64  <21036a78054f3e3b8d018be04c3b6bf4> /System/Library/Frameworks/MobileCoreServices.framework/MobileCoreServices

0x189328000 - 0x189333fff OpenGLES arm64  <1b68409746383b959b144ea4f25c5b06> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/OpenGLES

0x189338000 - 0x18933bfff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib arm64  <9aa52757f8ab359fb944fc4a03f58e3a> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib

0x189340000 - 0x189347fff libCoreVMClient.dylib arm64  <84c6d0e5cda3363c9f3899aafad06708> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x189348000 - 0x189353fff libGFXShared.dylib arm64  <a3166c8ff9243db18b2582442204569a> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libGFXShared.dylib

0x189354000 - 0x18939ffff libGLImage.dylib arm64  <4ffb900f9bb63098b87f94613cf5a980> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGLES.framework/libGLImage.dylib

0x189584000 - 0x1896fffff QuartzCore arm64  <1ae8ea71790d382e84c3d403f0afaffd> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/QuartzCore

0x189764000 - 0x1897bbfff Security arm64  <b27dccf33c573663b07cdbf5d3c9a797> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Security

0x189928000 - 0x18998ffff SystemConfiguration arm64  <58592ccb97af3ceb9008b388c1692d0f> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/SystemConfiguration

0x189994000 - 0x18a1cbfff UIKit arm64  <434cd368625b376d86dd6c672552efe1> /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/UIKit

0x18a1cc000 - 0x18a227fff VideoToolbox arm64  <772a8c0deb343930899cfa443af088a0> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/VideoToolbox

0x18a594000 - 0x18a5ebfff AccessibilityUtilities arm64  <4a5f456813a6346ba315e80062c6bf7a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AccessibilityUtilities.framework/AccessibilityUtilities

0x18a678000 - 0x18a67ffff AggregateDictionary arm64  <484f1eccbfff3abc8f349ceee0d1e986> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/AggregateDictionary

0x18a9b4000 - 0x18a9cbfff AirTraffic arm64  <8243123d62493e72b016c4a36d0a3fab> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AirTraffic.framework/AirTraffic

0x18add4000 - 0x18ae1ffff AppSupport arm64  <91a614a788023e73b85bd745d5c54476> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSupport.framework/AppSupport

0x18af28000 - 0x18af3bfff ApplePushService arm64  <1f8c22c95def39e7b4c708ca33f4e39e> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/ApplePushService

0x18af3c000 - 0x18af47fff AppleSRP arm64  <48092ad0ed5737ceb5796f5dfaf22a34> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/AppleSRP

0x18af50000 - 0x18af5ffff AssetsLibraryServices arm64  <73e48ef82c3234f996b7debfa7550508> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetsLibraryServices.framework/AssetsLibraryServices

0x18af60000 - 0x18af83fff AssistantServices arm64  <868c6187afbf3858911d941743091cdb> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssistantServices.framework/AssistantServices

0x18afb8000 - 0x18afbffff BTLEAudioController arm64  <dd06692d2b0f31068579100b13250a0b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BTLEAudioController.framework/BTLEAudioController

0x18afc0000 - 0x18afeffff BackBoardServices arm64  <603da8ec3d06386997bdd080b88ac791> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackBoardServices.framework/BackBoardServices

0x18aff4000 - 0x18affbfff BluetoothManager arm64  <bf587a56cfed380d9c1713997f140ba8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BluetoothManager.framework/BluetoothManager

0x18affc000 - 0x18b02bfff Bom arm64  <6379746fd0243b96b96af055476df189> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Bom

0x18b0ec000 - 0x18b0f7fff CaptiveNetwork arm64  <2a4c673848483327a270feafa964275b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CaptiveNetwork.framework/CaptiveNetwork

0x18b0f8000 - 0x18b20bfff Celestial arm64  <025cb8843e6e37ac870720a50fcbc6d9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Celestial.framework/Celestial

0x18b21c000 - 0x18b223fff CertUI arm64  <f3fe811f4c913df09844ab7507e9449d> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CertUI.framework/CertUI

0x18b308000 - 0x18b32bfff ChunkingLibrary arm64  <60b93282ed903919b3d10ed3e47765d0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/ChunkingLibrary

0x18b388000 - 0x18b397fff CommonUtilities arm64  <087d411b6a1e365f94a7f6fa0bb3cbe7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonUtilities.framework/CommonUtilities

0x18b398000 - 0x18b39ffff CommunicationsFilter arm64  <ea282f910994391a8fa25ce9043bb9f7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommunicationsFilter.framework/CommunicationsFilter

0x18b448000 - 0x18b44bfff ConstantClasses arm64  <fd7267eeb9ba32dd869dd68390c76706> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ConstantClasses.framework/ConstantClasses

0x18b494000 - 0x18b497fff CoreAUC arm64  <d7fa50b16e3e302fa22d324f245018c4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/CoreAUC

0x18b7b0000 - 0x18b7d7fff CoreServicesInternal arm64  <4c1079995f07394bbe9336272625fa8c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/CoreServicesInternal

0x18b7d8000 - 0x18b7dbfff CoreSurface arm64  <e6965787f2a03542b355601c8b5ae6e1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSurface.framework/CoreSurface

0x18b7dc000 - 0x18b84ffff CoreSymbolication arm64  <9a6479973b5339028ac61fd6d40ecee6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/CoreSymbolication

0x18b8a0000 - 0x18b90bfff CoreUI arm64  <e22b4ced3fa7336ba4a0bdbd50254299> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/CoreUI

0x18b90c000 - 0x18b96ffff CoreUtils arm64  <ffce9ffce65b3b56950ddec6d9d1ad56> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/CoreUtils

0x18b970000 - 0x18b977fff CrashReporterSupport arm64  <0bd3e32c449735ae97addd51bff2a083> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/CrashReporterSupport

0x18bb90000 - 0x18bbabfff DataAccessExpress arm64  <8109b0c5a6dc3fda98d9ba3e04270f1a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataAccessExpress.framework/DataAccessExpress

0x18bbf4000 - 0x18bbfbfff DataMigration arm64  <6ec98d0545b335dea779210d39f0bc8b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataMigration.framework/DataMigration

0x18bc08000 - 0x18bc2bfff DictionaryServices arm64  <56c6785879223040b7b1788116e9af73> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/DictionaryServices

0x18bc50000 - 0x18bc73fff EAP8021X arm64  <98f818267b3b331bb7719bfde2274bd8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EAP8021X.framework/EAP8021X

0x18bc7c000 - 0x18bc8bfff ExFAT arm64  <7e5eab0e3fcd3361a8b382b2269d68fb> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ExFAT.framework/ExFAT

0x18bcd4000 - 0x18c0f7fff FaceCore arm64  <501a5e293f8e3566bfbb9151e02aa361> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/FaceCore

0x18c36c000 - 0x18c37bfff GenerationalStorage arm64  <f983bcfbc3f0339abf01a4b5dd19bb67> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/GenerationalStorage

0x18c37c000 - 0x18c55bfff GeoServices arm64  <636d5f53f2ca3af098f03a3eaddb6dc7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/GeoServices

0x18c55c000 - 0x18c577fff GraphicsServices arm64  <bb095b54f11b3281829a605b14c2bf47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphicsServices.framework/GraphicsServices

0x18c620000 - 0x18c6bbfff HomeSharing arm64  <c12a94a43d6335afb9de8f9cf0889ce6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/HomeSharing.framework/HomeSharing

0x18c6bc000 - 0x18c6cbfff IAP arm64  <e21e3cd3f118348d97aae76541751ddc> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IAP.framework/IAP

0x18c9a4000 - 0x18ca0bfff IMFoundation arm64  <167c1d4781a638e5b126b0761c15d106> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMFoundation.framework/IMFoundation

0x18ca18000 - 0x18ca23fff IOMobileFramebuffer arm64  <c8dd133f781c3ac1a973e9a42d530cf4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOMobileFramebuffer.framework/IOMobileFramebuffer

0x18ca24000 - 0x18ca2bfff IOSurface arm64  <02e63b48021b37659587f62293cb59af> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOSurface.framework/IOSurface

0x18cab0000 - 0x18cabffff Librarian arm64  <7fdd5bdb1dbd3e2b9a7456cef6917ead> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Librarian

0x18cba8000 - 0x18cc3bfff ManagedConfiguration arm64  <26fc33b8fa203b43bbaec76c54934c91> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ManagedConfiguration.framework/ManagedConfiguration

0x18cc40000 - 0x18ccc7fff MediaControlSender arm64  <f7ac4b2318053f57ac398d84df634a18> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/MediaControlSender

0x18cd10000 - 0x18cd1ffff MediaRemote arm64  <bcf32bb1f6fe3ec6a48fb5a7f151eb21> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaRemote.framework/MediaRemote

0x18cec4000 - 0x18ced3fff MobileAsset arm64  <0778813b83db3085bf7e94e909c941e7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileAsset.framework/MobileAsset

0x18cefc000 - 0x18cf07fff MobileBluetooth arm64  <3eccd483cf093884b379cd303836490b> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileBluetooth.framework/MobileBluetooth

0x18cf20000 - 0x18cf2bfff MobileIcons arm64  <9ef26655923030b39a90ff8dd19b4bcc> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileIcons.framework/MobileIcons

0x18cf2c000 - 0x18cf33fff MobileInstallation arm64  <9aea725e22563ebea49cead378dc2606> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework/MobileInstallation

0x18cf34000 - 0x18cf43fff MobileKeyBag arm64  <676b6d97d837322c902b843701244d99> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileKeyBag.framework/MobileKeyBag

0x18cf78000 - 0x18cf7bfff MobileSystemServices arm64  <dc63959297fb3886ba9667c0fc3e4637> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileSystemServices.framework/MobileSystemServices

0x18cfa0000 - 0x18cfaffff MobileWiFi arm64  <72254db22d903c61ad536fe973aa7241> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileWiFi.framework/MobileWiFi

0x18cffc000 - 0x18d1d7fff MusicLibrary arm64  <8f267e0cc5dc31b9865ba917756697fa> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MusicLibrary.framework/MusicLibrary

0x18d2b4000 - 0x18d2bbfff Netrb arm64  <ab7f535f26ce3129b016b2d9ad5ae7ed> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Netrb.framework/Netrb

0x18d2bc000 - 0x18d2c3fff NetworkStatistics arm64  <16e8b33eb7163c27a513692585b31951> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetworkStatistics.framework/NetworkStatistics

0x18d2ec000 - 0x18d2effff OAuth arm64  <36e880b859103352ad3b3983be14bb96> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OAuth.framework/OAuth

0x18dab4000 - 0x18db03fff OpenCL arm64  <7be20fcc3d9f3415b91595565988adaa> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OpenCL.framework/OpenCL

0x18e240000 - 0x18e26bfff PersistentConnection arm64  <bb1cf5eb3f4e32aa95649ebb9970f7b7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PersistentConnection.framework/PersistentConnection

0x18e714000 - 0x18e74bfff PhysicsKit arm64  <0e0b1edbd714322486965155260197ce> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhysicsKit.framework/PhysicsKit

0x18e74c000 - 0x18e74ffff PowerLog arm64  <6a0e9cb436bc3e9bb132a2c256e212c7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PowerLog.framework/PowerLog

0x18e7e0000 - 0x18e863fff Preferences arm64  <d9b3c89d840731a6928c0ab083430b40> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Preferences.framework/Preferences

0x18e864000 - 0x18e8a7fff PrintKit arm64  <a04d0f9d62403f359066e4eb950fb4ed> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PrintKit.framework/PrintKit

0x18e8ac000 - 0x18e95bfff ProofReader arm64  <f6227020f39d3c129418d7e17c91e434> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReader.framework/ProofReader

0x18e95c000 - 0x18e96bfff ProtocolBuffer arm64  <ec5864b7e0873578aff8870a8033e576> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/ProtocolBuffer

0x18e9a4000 - 0x18ea27fff Quagga arm64  <7028afc5db3d395aab56a1e3dd36cc91> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Quagga.framework/Quagga

0x18ea38000 - 0x18eafbfff Radio arm64  <e2521f3e16b930e4b0d7f9b90ff6b87a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Radio.framework/Radio

0x18eba0000 - 0x18ec3bfff SAObjects arm64  <72f99c7529e03aa99a2344af6c297aad> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SAObjects.framework/SAObjects

0x18ec4c000 - 0x18ec6ffff ScreenReaderCore arm64  <f0e222a54d11359d8f3e4face664d53c> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ScreenReaderCore.framework/ScreenReaderCore

0x18eda8000 - 0x18edc3fff SpringBoardServices arm64  <d1ed07fae1eb3fcd9a9af8dd842e84a4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpringBoardServices.framework/SpringBoardServices

0x18f06c000 - 0x18f1c3fff StoreServices arm64  <740231fe4f893aeca59ceae6695259be> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/StoreServices.framework/StoreServices

0x18f290000 - 0x18f293fff TCC arm64  <be656b50e04139a393ce25da1a93281a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/TCC

0x18f2f0000 - 0x18f317fff TelephonyUtilities arm64  <b50c42d6bdcc379faea300034229ad49> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUtilities.framework/TelephonyUtilities

0x18fa40000 - 0x18fa7bfff TextInput arm64  <8edbc6eaf98d3c5cb6ab789c75989d9a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextInput.framework/TextInput

0x18fa7c000 - 0x18fcf7fff TextToSpeech arm64  <8fbc007315eb35cc96edc20f3b4a3ce2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextToSpeech.framework/TextToSpeech

0x18fd9c000 - 0x18fe77fff UIFoundation arm64  <1fcd270cfdcb38de92b943493caca521> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/UIFoundation

0x18fe78000 - 0x18fe93fff Ubiquity arm64  <82bee023a88b38458fbddc5238ca5676> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Ubiquity

0x18fe94000 - 0x18fe97fff UserFS arm64  <7d600a1fde72368bb3484afa38a8a814> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UserFS.framework/UserFS

0x190328000 - 0x19034bfff VoiceServices arm64  <f4f6dd37e12a3dfda7ba754c5ef22d9a> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/VoiceServices.framework/VoiceServices

0x1903b8000 - 0x1911d3fff WebCore arm64  <0bb094a4b0093bbebb4c7bb33ccb9c2f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebCore.framework/WebCore

0x1911d4000 - 0x1912abfff WebKit arm64  <7f4126851c94317e965f8c6230fbce5f> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/WebKit.framework/WebKit

0x191424000 - 0x19142ffff XPCObjects arm64  <2f6096e0d8e03d74a3342f515a5c8eb8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCObjects.framework/XPCObjects

0x191864000 - 0x1918a7fff iTunesStore arm64  <f2b0ecc6870e3e2fa485fdf7de5f0b52> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/iTunesStore.framework/iTunesStore

0x1926d4000 - 0x1926d7fff libAXSafeCategoryBundle.dylib arm64  <c7f9252f4a013bdba94e4de36cf4df44> /usr/lib/libAXSafeCategoryBundle.dylib

0x1926d8000 - 0x1926dffff libAXSpeechManager.dylib arm64  <b5aa583f511f3d77970a117ad885a50c> /usr/lib/libAXSpeechManager.dylib

0x1926e0000 - 0x1926ebfff libAccessibility.dylib arm64  <4e60286dfc803f0886cb2631b2d93e61> /usr/lib/libAccessibility.dylib

0x19280c000 - 0x192827fff libCRFSuite.dylib arm64  <ff151c2846b4368b9494a50188cfbe47> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x19284c000 - 0x192867fff libMobileGestalt.dylib arm64  <1b86018e2cb13068ac042f284d022cdc> /usr/lib/libMobileGestalt.dylib

0x192868000 - 0x19286ffff libMobileGestaltExtensions.dylib arm64  <703c8bb5bbff3313b0fbec74d2aa4da1> /usr/lib/libMobileGestaltExtensions.dylib

0x19288c000 - 0x19288ffff libSystem.B.dylib arm64  <1e84ec2bd29833fbb5b686b65aa4d2c7> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x192910000 - 0x192947fff libTelephonyUtilDynamic.dylib arm64  <c57a690e9d693c958c17d4712b0e852b> /usr/lib/libTelephonyUtilDynamic.dylib

0x192ac0000 - 0x192ad3fff libbsm.0.dylib arm64  <a2569621348b3769ae106827cb738cd9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x192ad4000 - 0x192ae3fff libbz2.1.0.dylib arm64  <e493cc396748311399c1a03592c3d555> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x192ae4000 - 0x192b3bfff libc++.1.dylib arm64  <5d5261c7a04230798de2288bc527d12a> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x192b3c000 - 0x192b5bfff libc++abi.dylib arm64  <010b41d6195d33d49afe0ed60f33078c> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x192be8000 - 0x192cdbfff libiconv.2.dylib arm64  <1924014850703599a847de15a5e3a321> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x192cdc000 - 0x192e9bfff libicucore.A.dylib arm64  <644c8cb8dcd8361ea4ce800d128990ed> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x192ea8000 - 0x192eabfff liblangid.dylib arm64  <ffe2212571e6329aa2a064f4761d9a85> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x192eac000 - 0x192ebbfff liblockdown.dylib arm64  <f2df4a3039d637789641d282d5df0211> /usr/lib/liblockdown.dylib

0x193244000 - 0x19325bfff libmis.dylib arm64  <f4fe1583f4cc32829e3522895f5a3c5f> /usr/lib/libmis.dylib

0x19328c000 - 0x193447fff libobjc.A.dylib arm64  <16c4bf64e3133189be2061a0476fcf52> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x193540000 - 0x19355ffff libresolv.9.dylib arm64  <8c272cc0419c3958a68e38b796e33432> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x193590000 - 0x19364ffff libsqlite3.dylib arm64  <d25694cbb3f2336fa7c758b24ae66b37> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x193650000 - 0x1936a3fff libstdc++.6.dylib arm64  <692601ba4797329b96ff0cd7db3faabd> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x1936a4000 - 0x1936d7fff libtidy.A.dylib arm64  <72743b316baa3fb2953c8da984027e6a> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib

0x1936dc000 - 0x1937c7fff libxml2.2.dylib arm64  <94ada6329bdf3570b4318a3e10558771> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x1937c8000 - 0x1937f3fff libxslt.1.dylib arm64  <eea9a483dea33185a7b1a8b226ac3e77> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x1937f4000 - 0x193807fff libz.1.dylib arm64  <070746af9ba53c1ca2d1bf0d2067fb80> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x193808000 - 0x19380ffff libcache.dylib arm64  <2ec87620868a3a7c9493ddd7c0fc9e40> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x193810000 - 0x19381bfff libcommonCrypto.dylib arm64  <2a44b96b0c213b31b1ed00c2adf7c319> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x19381c000 - 0x19381ffff libcompiler_rt.dylib arm64  <8c572b4049833618aa3fd259e90bb363> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

0x193820000 - 0x193827fff libcopyfile.dylib arm64  <1a926234ac0e31b08e251dce2ab4d1ef> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x193828000 - 0x193867fff libcorecrypto.dylib arm64  <2fc1a6330a70373a831f6b9ea7d07e21> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

0x193868000 - 0x193883fff libdispatch.dylib arm64  <4fc10dee73b43e0a951b5c2451fbf6f1> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x193884000 - 0x193887fff libdyld.dylib arm64  <f80521304f2331e990de730db3e5cd9e> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x193888000 - 0x19388ffff liblaunch.dylib arm64  <86062ec580873150851ca3207405f88f> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x193890000 - 0x193897fff libmacho.dylib arm64  <5b0aaeec01483c9a89c9ff819accc0cf> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x193898000 - 0x19389bfff libremovefile.dylib arm64  <43e5fd04a6b43fc6a61f39be13d05d22> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x19389c000 - 0x1938affff libsystem_asl.dylib arm64  <7a6caf55803b36db8fa778a0668c78ee> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib

0x1938b0000 - 0x1938b3fff libsystem_blocks.dylib arm64  <34da6d5e3c1b362f97260a883005b828> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x1938b4000 - 0x193933fff libsystem_c.dylib arm64  <42e6a282b35f35fd95ee11ecfb569f16> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x193934000 - 0x193937fff libsystem_configuration.dylib arm64  <62583fa6ea443124b29132c80bfb36a0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib

0x193938000 - 0x193943fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib arm64  <66f1e6bf8df8395fbf81310f454151cb> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x193944000 - 0x193967fff libsystem_info.dylib arm64  <997a5c8b01d43cf6bc4ad7e534d3a7b0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x193968000 - 0x193987fff libsystem_kernel.dylib arm64  <337a5a43e3d13693a503a58e12eea8a5> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x193988000 - 0x1939a7fff libsystem_m.dylib arm64  <f4670ac5dcfd389fbc34117bf10766f7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

0x1939a8000 - 0x1939c3fff libsystem_malloc.dylib arm64  <3acd36537b1533b6a7ae98d6268c8ea7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib

0x1939c4000 - 0x1939ebfff libsystem_network.dylib arm64  <24c60c94b8d03d80b1c2aee556a52539> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

0x1939ec000 - 0x1939f7fff libsystem_notify.dylib arm64  <2b70acad1c443f0da579465c4681cb96> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x1939f8000 - 0x1939fffff libsystem_platform.dylib arm64  <c9d9cda55cb83dbc9b2c6a78605ecc67> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib

0x193a00000 - 0x193a07fff libsystem_pthread.dylib arm64  <c5e9b3f65fdb339ba000dab7210bbe77> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib

0x193a08000 - 0x193a0bfff libsystem_sandbox.dylib arm64  <a32c75fc348735698eb100fd10b1f1cb> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x193a0c000 - 0x193a0ffff libsystem_stats.dylib arm64  <e167c586dea435ffb14ed460363c1547> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib

0x193a10000 - 0x193a17fff libunwind.dylib arm64  <b1bdf22bcb83360fb68040abdb5578fb> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x193a18000 - 0x193a3bfff libxpc.dylib arm64  <7077afbad955309d8cb9965960c781f3> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
www.eccecello.com

Very good! I see you posted this into their forum as well (hopefully you also sent it to the support email adress that you already have).

Are you aware these are guys from Berlin? The pro way to solve this is to send you a (hopefully) fixed version for testing, which will only run on your specific iPad (for that you have to send them your UDID). The alternative is to simply knock at their door with your setup (just two devices, UCX and iPad) and let them fix that while you drink a coffee on their expenses wink

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

thanks for your reply. it seems sugarbytes' team have answered my post, so they are on it. i sent to their support mail several crash logs 2 weeks ago, with no answer 'till now.

i'll keep you posted.

www.eccecello.com

dear audiobus, sugarbytes and rme teams:

i perform in 2 weeks at the great, massive and independent festival "fusion" in germany.

when i decided to join these great apps together with this state of the art fireface ucx audio interface, i did it with the intention, not to be the coolest guy (which would be also worthy), but to give the best quality and performance to the audience. to take ios music to a standard quality comparable to computer performance.

but at this point, after weeks and weeks waiting and asking your for support, the situation is the same: sugarbytes apps DON'T work INSIDE audiobus WHEN rme interface is plugged.

audiobus 2.1 is here, and nothing has changed. sugarbytes apps crash as soon as i choose one of the 18 inputs of my rme interface.

it seems i must be the only guy in the hole world who wants to make music using audiobus+sugarbytes+rme, but i also have got rights! i also payed! i also have feelings!! i want my equipment to work.

is so much what i am asking for?? fusion's audience won't enjoy neither audiobus nor sugarbytes this time it seems.

thanks again for your patience (i don't have of that, i just have perseverance).

www.eccecello.com

That is very unfortunate to hear. We had sent them a UCX to debug the problem on 10 May already. They said that if they have further questions they would contact me, which never happened. Seems I was too optimistic by thinking that no longer hearing from you or them that the issue is fixed. sad

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Well, it took some time, but with the latest firmware updates now all our Class Compliant devices support both Loopback and EQ+D for record. The updated iPad app adding these switches will be available soon.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Short feedback : loopback mode now works perfectly in CC mode on ipad with latest firmware on babyface pro and latest totalmix
I ve managed to record system audio