Mac USB driver 1.76 is highly recomended for use with 10.8 and up, as it fixes several issues that had been reported in this forum, plus some others:
- Workaround for playback problem after sleep
- Bugfix crash when turning the encoder of UC/BF while the computer boots
- Fixed clock domain prevents the unnecessary use of sample rate conversion in multi-unit operation (Aggregated Devices)
- Red button in the Settings dialog closes the window
- Change: Device was sometimes not removed when disconnecting it under 10.8. This also caused wrong sample rates and playback device settings on reconnection.
- Further improved setting of the former sample rate on reconnection.
- Internal stream IDs optimized
- TotalMix FX 0.985: Bugfix disconnecting the UFX caused slow reaction when then other RME USB devices are connected. Open GL is now allowed to use alternative renderers.