Topic: Win7 64 Digicheck Nuendo 6 -> Asio Reset

Hi, I have a problem going on since several versions of digicheck and I *think* it appeared when switching from Nuendo 5 to 6.

- Nuendo 6 (latest) is set to not release ASIO in backgroung
- RME HDSP PCI driver (latest) has MMCSS enabled for ASIO and Optimize multi-client mixing (doesn't seem to change anything)
- Digicheck (latest) : set sample rate for asio inputs is not checked in input device setup

Whenever I close a project and open another one without quitting Nuendo, audio connection is always lost if any digicheck window is opened.
I have to close all digicheck windows, then hit "reset" in the nuendo vst device tab then and only then do i hear audio again.
I then have to relaunch digicheck and everything seems ok until I close that Nuendo project.

Quite time consuming...has anyone experienced this before, is it a know issue ? I tried to search both RME and Cubase/Nuendo forums with no luck...

Best regards
Yannick

Re: Win7 64 Digicheck Nuendo 6 -> Asio Reset

You don't need to close DC windows. Click on the button 'Start/Stop Audio Processing' while holding down Ctrl. That stops ASIO in all DC windows. Load the new project, click the DC-button with Ctrl again.

If that works then I expect the new project to have a different sample rate, causing some conflict with the still running ASIO app DIGICheck.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME