Topic: Multiface + Cardbus + PCI adaptator + Adobe Audition + Windows 7 64BIT

Hi,

I own a Multiface and a Card bus, for more than 10 years and I am still happy with it. I use a cardbus to PCI card in my tower under Windows 7 64 bit system.
It works very well with every windows applications, Cubase 6, Kontakt, plugins... except with Adobe Audition (3, Cs5.5 and CS6).
Using Hammerfall Asio Drivers on Adobe audition give me a "noisy robotik" noise, at half speed, with lots of cracks...
Audition works well with another Sound Card (M-Audio Fast Track Ultra...)

So, Audition seems to work, the Multiface work Too, but they don't want to work together... it is strange for me, may it be because of the Cardbus to Pci card as it works well with the other softwares...

Adobe tells they don't know that Multiface and Audition work on 64 bit or not...

Does anyone have an idea?

Best Regards,
Vincent

Re: Multiface + Cardbus + PCI adaptator + Adobe Audition + Windows 7 64BIT

I am having the exact same problem. Windows 7, Multiface, RME Cardbus, and Audition. I have the same problem in Audition 2 & 5.5, sound like all sounds are ring modulated or something bizarre. A colleague tried the same hardware with Audition 2 on an XP machine and works fine. Any solutions?

3 (edited by Thermaltake 2012-09-06 18:35:16)

I've tried to switch in Au device class to ASIO hammerfall dsp but you can only hear some terrible noise, and when I switch back to MME it's okay, and that only happend in Au in Cubase and Nuendo everything is fine, and that happends in CS5.5 version and CS6 version, any clue why ? I got everything set fine in dsp settings and working normal with other programs.

Pc conf.:
Win 7 64bit
8Gb ddr3
soundcard is flashed and she working great in 64 bit system.

I updated Au yesterday to update 5.0.2 and problem is still there.

no one knows ?